Tell me 10 things for which you are thankful.
1) The richness of my Catholic Faith
2) We have a hew Holy Father, Pope Francis
3) My husband and children.
4) We have a roof over our heads.
5) We have food in our pantry.
6) We are all in relatively good health.
7) We are able to home school.
8) We live in America.
9) Through the loss of our mothers, we have re-established family ties with distant relatives.
10) Having a large family means lots of birthdays and cakes
11) Children to do all of my chores (the children made sure I added this!)
A married woman must often leave God at the altar in order to find Him in her housework
~~St. Francis of Rome